Jeffrey T Pravda, MD
- August 1989 - July 1990 Spine and Scoliosis Fellow, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
- July 1988 - June 1989 Chief Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery at Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- July 1985 - June 1988 Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery at Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- July 1984 - June 1985 Intern in General Surgery at Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- September 1976 - June 1980 SUNY at Stony Brook, New York, BS in Biology - Highest Honors
- September 1980 - June 1984 The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York - M.D.
- Veteran's Memorial Medical Center, Meriden, Connecticut - Active (Elected to Medical Board, Member at Large 1994-1995)
- Gaylord Hospital, Wallingford, Connecticut - Active
- Bradley Memorial Hospital, Southington, Connecticut - Active
- UConn/John Dempsey Hospital - Clinical Associate
- Statistical Analysis of Short Forms of the Adult Category Test in a Brain Damaged Population. Presented at the International Neuropsychological Society Tenth Meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, February 3-6, 1982.
- Radiological Manifestations of Ollier's Disease. Jeffrey Pravda, M.D., Howard Dorfman, M.D. Einstein Quarterly, Volume 7, Pages 80-93.
- Haemophilus Parinfluenzae Complicating Total Knee Arthroscopy: A Case Report. Jeffrey Pravda, M.D., Edward Haberman, M.D., Clinical Orthopaedic, 243:169, 1989.
- Syringomyelia Associated with Congenital Scoliosis: A Case Report. Jeffrey Pravda, M.D., B. Ghelman, M.D., D.B. Levine, M.D., Spine, Volume 17, Number 3, March 1992.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow, February, 1994
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow - October 13, 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, July 10, 1992, (Part 1- July 1989; Part 2-July 1992)
- National Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - July 1, 1985
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association
- Einstein - Montefiore Orthopaedic Alumni Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York State Regent Scholarship for Undergraduate Study
- VMMC Physical Therapy - Medical Director
- VMMC SurgiCenter - Medical Board
- VMMC Physician Needs Assessment Task Force
- National Board of Medical Examiners - July 1, 1985
- New York State Medical License - 1988
- State of Connecticut, Department of Health Services - March 23, 1990
- Connecticut Controlled Substance Regulatory
- Drug Enforcement Administration - (DEA)
| | Share